Graham Fass- Therapeutic Counsellor & Psychotherapist.
Individuals and Couples.
Certificate in Transactional Analysis (TA) MBACP (Reg)
Hi, thank you for visiting my profile page.
Upon completing my postgraduate studies in Transactional Analysis at SMCP (South Manchester Centre for Psychotherapy), I now practise as a registered therapeutic counsellor and psychotherapist in advanced training, adhering to the ethical frameworks of both the BACP and UKATA.
I spent a number of years volunteering at Age UK, Wirral. In that time, I have worked with adult clients with various presenting issues.
Besides my experience of working as a therapist, I have worked in the private sector, in a high stress environment for over two decades. This experience has given me an insight into managing stress and finding work-life balance first-hand.
My way of working encompasses the philosophical values of TA, in that all humans are inherently ‘OK’ and that we all have the power to change.
My perspective on the therapeutic relationship is that the therapist’s role is a facilitator for positive change, creating a safe space for the client to feel trusted and understood. This in turn gives my clients an environment in which they can grow, and learn the tools they can use in order to challenge negative patterns of behaviour and beliefs.
Most of us are familiar with the term ‘downward spiral’ in the context of life; how about a new narrative in which we spiral upwards through healing and positive change?
Areas and issues that I can support include:
• Family systems
• Recovery from abusive relationships
• Improving low mood and anxiety
• Childhood trauma
• Increasing assertiveness and challenging procrastination
• Self-esteem and body confidence
• Improving self-care (physical and mental wellness)
• Managing stress and energy levels
• Managing aggression and anger
• Serious and terminal illness such as cancer and fibromyalgia
• Autism & ADD
• Men’s issues
• Sexuality and sexual related issues
• Certificate in Therapeutic Counselling
• Transactional Analysis TA101
• Hypnotherapy Level 1
Currently, I offer face-to-face appointments on Wednesdays at the following times: 9am, 10:15am, and 11:30am.
I offer online and telephone appointments on other days, please ask for availability.
• In person (individual) - £60
• Online and telephone - £60
• Couples Counselling (face-to-face and online) - £90
All sessions are 50 minutes.
I offer a free no obligation call, to answer any questions or queries you may have.
If you would like to arrange this, please fill out the form below.